34th Superior Days
Save the Date for the 34th Superior Days!
February 12 and 13, 2019
Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club
- Issues Identification Meeting Held on Nov. 14, see update here.
- Final agency issue proposals are required by end of business on Nov. 30.
- Issue sponsors/advocates are asked to complete their write-up by December 20.
Key Dates for 34th Superior Days
- January 18 – Hotel Room Block Closes at Midnight
- January 21 – Community Planning Meeting @ WITC Superior & Ashland, Noon – 1:30 PM; repeats at 6PM, Douglas County Government Center, room 270
- January 31 – Delegate Issues Training @ Yellow Jacket Union, UW-Superior, 5 PM – 8 PM.
- February 12 & 13 – 34th Superior Days
For questions or assistance, contact:
James Anderson III, Superior Days Coordinator
Superior Days Office c/o UW-Extension
1313 Belknap Street, Room 107
Superior, WI 54880
Ph.: (715) 395-1363