Training-Preparing for Superior Days
click on the link below
- Superior Days delegates will meet their lobby team and leader, and determine which Legislative Issue each member will be lobbying for.
- Superior Days Agenda, including the Agency meetings, Lobbying at the State Capitol, and the Superior Days Reception will be explained.
- Each Legislative Issue will then be presented by an expert on the topic. Each delegate will receive specific information regarding the status, relevance, and importance of each issue to prepare them to effectively present it to our Legislators in Madison.
- The Lobby Committee Chair will give instructions on meeting with Legislators.
- The Reception Committee Chair will review the Superior Days Reception duties and eating shifts.